sparinisi
Cadet
Cadet

Exam Environment fails to start after booting from USD

Hello

I created the USB from the ISO using Fedora on my Win 10 machine. I disabled boot security to boot from the USB, I get the Redhat initalization message, followed by a full screen "Red Hat Remote Exam - environment is loading into memory" it progresses to 100%, then nothing - just sits on that screen! What should it do and how can I get past this?

Also - the email I got after registering for the exam, has a link for chat-support - that also fails. Can some please assist as my exam is fast approaching.

Thank You

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
KeithCSmith
Cadet
Cadet

Re: Exam Environment fails to start after booting from USD

Hi. Did you get a response? I am having the same issue on my Win10 PC. Let me know.

0 Kudos
sparinisi
Cadet
Cadet

I found out that the ISO does not work on some newer machines. In my case - newer HP Pavilion. My work-around was to run it on a older machine I had, which I was not happy about. I did open a ticket to Red Hat and they sent me a link to prior version of the ISO, but I never got the chance to try that ISO. Good Luck

0 Kudos
KeithCSmith
Cadet
Cadet

Thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately I don't have an older machine lying around. I will open a ticket with Redhat for support and other viable options.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.