Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SameerHamid
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Exam Test Script corrupt ?

Dear All,

I Have failed my 4th attemp. And I have no idea what I did wrong, I have 1 more free attempt and after this result I am sure that I will fail in that too.

I learn from multiple resources, notes, learning videos, offical documentation of RHEL 9 etc and I don't understand what I am doing wrong.

I rechecked VM by restarting and it was working fine but as per below result node 2 went somewhere in sky and out of reach to exam testing script so results is marked zero.

After this I try to figure out what went wrong maybe I did typo like wrong container image name maybe not sure. But what I am confused about i.e when I restarted node 2 and I checked everything is fine and working after that I did nothing on it. So what went wrong ? that makes me think something is wrong with script. ? I know the difference between FOO, foo, fOo. Script is scoring based on specific keywords.

Now I am confused and I don't know what to do now ? Because if you don't know what you did wrong then definitly I am going to do again. 

So uptill now I have wasted USD 1275 and my entire year.

I am not blaming anyone Just trying to find a solution for my 5th attempt

Thank You

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Tess
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

It is entirely possible that there are bugs in the exam scoring script, it happened to me twice when I took EX413 years ago. It was very frustrating and I can only imagine what you're going through having gone through this four times. 

The best thing you can do, is contact the exams and learning team via email. You will find their contact information in the exam emails (I think), or on the exam website.

0 Kudos
Chetan_Tiwary_

Hi @SameerHamid ,

There are many learners who have cleared this exam , some with even 100% score too. I am not sure what mistakes you did but you can reach out to the exam support team and they can help you with the same :  https://www.redhat.com/rhtapps/services/comments/ 

0 Kudos
SameerHamid
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

" At the end of the exam, prior to being graded, all candidate systems are rebooted.
Unfortunately, one of yours did not reboot to a usable state and could not be graded."

Normally it happens when you mess up with partitions wihle performing tasks. I reboot VM twice after working on partition related task.

I have 3 doubts

1. After resetting the passwd in Node 2 if I put wrong password will script generate zero result ?

2. Is this can cause by tuned-adm profile ? I am sure I set the recommanded profile.

3. Is it compulsory to use nmcli instead of nmtui ?

Tess
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Undoubtedly, if you change the password of a user account that is used for the rebooting, then the checks on "node2" will also fail, yes. Always make sure you set all passwords as indicated.

0 Kudos
Tess
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

@SameerHamid you are giving away a lot of details about the assignments from the exam. Please remove those details, in accordance with the NDA you signed. 

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.