cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Launch issue with course D0101

Jump to solution

Respected all, I registerd for a course "Introduction to OpenShift Applications (DO101R LOGIN for FREE ACCESS)" on date 27 April but and wanted to launch it on 28 April , But I am not able to do so today.

Kindly help!! 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jim_Meegan
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rounaksarda @Jatin Please try logging in at rol.redhat.com using the Red Hat username you created, not your email address.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jatin
Cadet
Cadet

Same issue I am facing Please help us to fix this issue . We already lost 1 day from this schedule.

0 Kudos
Jim_Meegan
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rounaksarda @Jatin Please try logging in at rol.redhat.com using the Red Hat username you created, not your email address.

0 Kudos

Thank You Sir!! It worked!!!

@Jim_Meegan wrote:

0 Kudos

thank you @JimP  it's wroking now

@rounaksarda wrote:

Respected all, I registerd for a course "Introduction to OpenShift Applications (DO101R LOGIN for FREE ACCESS)" on date 27 April but and wanted to launch it on 28 April , But I am not able to do so today.

Kindly help!! 

@rounaksarda wrote:

Kindly help!! 

@rounaksarda wrote:

Kindly help!! 

nuwanjith
Cadet
Cadet

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.