cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proctor was not released the exam because she was not able to here my voice on microphone.

Hi Frineds,

Today My opnestack exam version 13 was scheduled but proctor was not released the exam because she was not able to here my voice on microphone. I did the prerequisite which were passed.Proctor asked me to reschedule the exam.   Could any one you help me to fix the issue  as I am planning to take   opnestack exam version 13 ASAP.  Also let me know how to test mic when every test is passed as this would help me to avoid such kind of situation.

My Laptop is Dell Volstro 3500 . Also sharing the test results with you. Please have a look and advise.

Regards,

Ramandeep

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JS_Learning

Hi,

Sorry to hear such a situation.

You should contact support, in this document, there will be a link to "Contact Support" at the end of page 1 :

Document with link to support 

Thanks!

0 Kudos
ericbos
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

When I boot from the usb, the first thing it comes up with is the keyboard settings. After that I usually go into the microphone settings and put the volume to max. That usually works fine for me. The third thing I go into is the network settings.

0 Kudos
Bindu3
Cadet
Cadet

Hi,

Iam also using dell vostro 3500 model. though it is showing grenn while speking in the compatibilty test, i couldn't hear anything while palyingback in the compatibility test. We manually have to select the checkbox to go to the next level for appearing the exam. though it shows green in all tests.

So i got to reschedule the exam. I discussed with support people. they already brought up this issue to next level it seems. but if there is any resolution with the others probably you can get in the forums. So if anyone know kindly let me know. i have to finish RHCSA.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.