This thread is dedicated to connect you with Red Hat subject matter experts who can help answer your questions regarding Red Hat remote exams. Please see the following resources for Red Hat Remote Exams below:
For questions on scheduling or redeeming your exams, please use the Red Hat Certification team comment form here.
**Our subject matters experts in the Red Hat Learning Community will not be assisting with tasks related to scheduling exams.
Thank you, I believe the Media error means that the application is unable to view camera feeds. Were you able to see the video feeds during the compatibility check.
In any case, I have alerted my team and you should have an update soon.
Hi, I tried to bootup the exam VM on different machines and it is not successful on each one with different issue:
1. Macbook Pro 13/2020: Network drivers and Sound not recognized , is there a way to install their drivers ? or is there any thing to unlock on the bios ?
2. Thinkpad P50: this machine is already running Fedora (since Fedora ~27), there is nothing happening after loading the OS in RAM and the screen just freezes, is there a way to get the logs to know what might be the problem?
3. Macbook Pro 15/2015: The UEFI drive is not recognised and it doesn't boot at all, is there anything to unlock on the bios?
As posted elsewhere, multiple people (including myself) are unable to boot from the current live ISO:
ERROR 36: REBUILD USB DRIVE
(and yes, I disabled Secure Boot in BIOS)
I've found it noted in this and another thread (I think many pages back in this one), that the 2020-08 version of the ISO works:
(Edit: I've since confirmed it does)
Is it supported to use this version of the ISO still? I'd expect not, right?
Can we get an official statement on how to get around this?
I have corporate windows pc which is not letting me format my USB and on the personel one iso is not working it less then 24 hours for exam can i cancel exam ?
The exam will require an external monitor and a wired keyboard and mouse, as I am taking it from my room, which is quite congested. I would appreciate your advice.
My compatiability test fails with for streaming.It passed a few days back but when rerun the test today it fails.My exam is scheduled in less than 24 hours and hence unable to cancel the exam.Chat support is of no use as it is always busy and gets disconnected after some time.
1. You must be able to connect to the media server. - X
2. Video quality is acceptable. - X
Can anyone from Redhat/member help ?