cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 226K Views

Questions about getting ready for your Red Hat remote exam?

This thread is dedicated to connect you with Red Hat subject matter experts who can help answer your questions regarding Red Hat remote exams. Please see the following resources for Red Hat Remote Exams below:

For questions on scheduling or redeeming your exams,  please use the Red Hat Certification team comment form here. 

**Our subject matters experts in the Red Hat Learning Community will not be assisting with tasks related to scheduling exams. 

Deanna L
--
Deanna
Labels (3)
1,322 Replies
Manasa_S_N

@Marcus26 

You need to make sure all your configurations are correct. Once you are done with the exam you can reboot the exam vms and verify its status.

0 Kudos
r4m3200
Cadet
Cadet

Hello

Is it possible to use translators during the exam ?

PetrCihlar

What would you like to have translated?
The instructions?
The chat with the proctor?

Petr Cihlar
r4m3200
Cadet
Cadet

Is it possible to translate the instructions ?

PetrCihlar

I think the exam instructions are usually delivered in several languages and you can switch between then on the fly. Those languages are English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese. I am not aware any kind of dictionary or electronic translator is allowed. 

Petr Cihlar
r4m3200
Cadet
Cadet

I believe that this one in particular is not in Spanish, because the DO374 is only in the languages of the attached image.

I will try to tell the instructor the day of the exam if I can get the option to use a translator.

r4m3200_0-1713875938041.png

Manasa_S_N

@r4m3200 

You have an option 'select language' in the exam instructions which you can make use of. 

r4m3200
Cadet
Cadet

Hello, thank you for replying.

I am aware of these options but they do not include Spanish.

Manasa_S_N

@r4m3200 

EX374 exam instructions are available in these languages - Chinese, English, French, German, Jaanese, Korean,  Portugese, Russian and Spanish.

r4m3200
Cadet
Cadet

Thanks again for your response.

I think with that answer you solve my doubt.

Regards.

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.