cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
-Beni-
Cadet
Cadet

RHCE / RHCSA Certified - Job preparation

I got certified as RHCSA and RHCE... feeling exited to share my experience..

and now im going to search oportunities where i prove myself as a linux aspirant

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
5 Replies
shashi01

Hello @-Beni- 

Thanks for reaching out.

That's fantastic news! Achieving your RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) and RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) certifications is a significant accomplishment and a testament to your skills and dedication in the Linux domain. Sharing your experience can be both inspiring and helpful for others who are considering or pursuing similar paths. 

Stay curious and keep learning. The tech field is constantly evolving, and continuous learning will ensure your skills remain relevant and sharp. Best of luck in your career journey as a Linux professional!

Wasim_Raja

@-Beni- Wow that's fantastic news, glad to hear that

0 Kudos
Chetan_Tiwary_

@-Beni-  Congratulations !

For RHCSA / RHCE  level job - make sure you focus on configurations and troubleshooting part more. You will get very good resources on internet regarding Questions bank or interview experience  which you can use to prepare yourself. 

Some of the things you should focus are :

1. Boot process & troubleshooting boot issues

2. LVM & Disk management

3. Network troubleshooting ( basic level , commands, configurations and use cases - ports, tcpdump, nmcli , DNS etc )

4. Memory management ( swap, troubleshooting tools like vmstat, load etc )

5. File systems ( mount, umount, repair, NFS, fstab, find, df, du etc )

6. Cron, systemd, services management, chrony / ntp etc

7. Logs - locations, troubleshooting using logs

8. Apache, SSL, SSH, certificates - configuration and troubleshooting 

9. Ansible - topics covered in RHCE are a very good reference sources for day to day operations in a similar role.

You can take help from the RH124, RH134 & RH294 courses as well to prepare on the same. 

All the best !

Wasim_Raja

Chetan_Tiwary_

pleasure @Wasim_Raja !

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.