Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dreammind
Cadet
Cadet

Regarding RHCE(EX294) certification prerequisite

Jump to solution

I am preparding for RHCE(EX294) exam certification. Can anyone confirm if RHCSA cerfication is prerequisite for this

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
ricardodacosta

When someone passes EX294 without being a current RHCSA, the RHCE certification goes into a pending state until you pass EX200. 

Technically, you can take EX294 and pass it, but you wont have the RHCE certification until you certify as an RHCSA.

View solution in original post

Fran_Garcia
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

If you pass your EX294 exam, you'll receive a notification of this; however you will NOT be granted an RHCE status. In order to have an active RHCE status, you need to have an active EX200 _and_ EX294 exams.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ricardodacosta

When someone passes EX294 without being a current RHCSA, the RHCE certification goes into a pending state until you pass EX200. 

Technically, you can take EX294 and pass it, but you wont have the RHCE certification until you certify as an RHCSA.

What if I DID have RHCSA? Currently about to pass EX294, but recognized that my EX200 is older than 3 years.

0 Kudos
Fran_Garcia
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

If you pass your EX294 exam, you'll receive a notification of this; however you will NOT be granted an RHCE status. In order to have an active RHCE status, you need to have an active EX200 _and_ EX294 exams.

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.