Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RK_JHA
Cadet
Cadet

Remote Exam Resolution issues

Jump to solution

Hello Folks,

Recently attempted a Redhat remote exam, i faced the issue with screen resolution, till the compatibility check page i am getting full screen (complete screen of laptop), but as soon as entered the exam the exam console was not full screen. I tried many options but was not able to maximize it and ultimately it's too small to work with question browser and terminal side by side. Its looking similar what we getting in our lab. Does anyone also faced similar issue and if any resolution for that please share.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
laurpaum
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi,

You need to set screen resolution to 1920x1080 when accessing the settings during keyboard or sound configuration. Once the exam is started, you cannot change the screen resolution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
laurpaum
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi,

You need to set screen resolution to 1920x1080 when accessing the settings during keyboard or sound configuration. Once the exam is started, you cannot change the screen resolution.

PetrCihlar

yes, as said before, set the resolution to Full HD as maximum. It looks the exam environment is not able to show larger desktop so in case your resol is 4k for instance, there will be a thick black frame around your picture and you will not utilize the entire screen. Also, dont forget all your desktop is being transmitted to Redhat, so the higher the resolution you set, the more network bandwidth it takes

Petr Cihlar
0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.