Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
a402kuma
Cadet
Cadet

Unable to write rhrexboot.iso images using Fedora Media writer

Jump to solution

Hello RH team,

My EX280 exam schedule for tomorrow and today i downloaded the rhrexboot.iso images from preparation guide doc and this link is https://static.redhat.com/downloads/training-certification/rhrexboot.iso

Then I tried to write the ISO images by using Fedora media writer as suggested but getting failure all the time even tried multiple times by download the media. 

a402kuma_0-1661670637471.png

At the same time , i tried to write Fedora workstation and it has no problem with same USB device

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PetrCihlar

You need to remove and reinstall the USB device driver in the Disk manager. This worked for me. This issue is not RedHat related issue, you can better create a USB thumb drive on a different computer. 

Petr Cihlar

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Atishek
Cadet
Cadet

i am facing the same issue.

even i did attempt with old iso but getting same error. below is ISO link i used.

https://static.redhat.com/downloads/training-certification/rhrexboot-2020-08.iso

0 Kudos
PetrCihlar

If you cannot boot the current iso and you need to boot the previous one, please leave here the computer details fo rthe developpers. They are also following this forum.
Such as

- Dell Inc. Inspiron 14 Plus 7420
- Toshiba Satellite Pro R50-E-110
- Dell Latitude 7290
Thanks

Petr Cihlar
0 Kudos
PetrCihlar

You need to remove and reinstall the USB device driver in the Disk manager. This worked for me. This issue is not RedHat related issue, you can better create a USB thumb drive on a different computer. 

Petr Cihlar
0 Kudos
Atishek
Cadet
Cadet
Hi,

Can close the ticket thanks.

Regards
Atishek Srivastava
Nokia-Noida
+919811066947
0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.