cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 21.6K Views

Welcome to the Red Hat Learning Community 25K member contest!

The Red Hat Learning Community has reached 25,000 members - To celebrate this milestone we are kicking off a 25K Member Contest

How to enter: Each action completed below is equivalent to one (1) contest entry. The more actions completed, the more chances you have to win.   

1. Register for the Red Hat Learning Community (if not yet a member)
  2. Kudo (aka “like”) this 25K member contest post
  3. Reply to this post with a brief description of why you love open source or your open source learning journey!
  4. Complete your community biography here.

3 winners will be randomly selected to win one (1) $50 Visa Gift Card and receive an RHLC member feature for 30 days! Read the contest rules, terms and conditions here.

Thank you again to the entire Red Hat Learning Community for fostering open source skill adoption and the growth of this community. 

Good luck!

This contest will close on February 28, 2020.

--
Deanna
139 Replies
RonGibbs
Cadet
Cadet

Open Source is a great tool because it allows so many different people to learn from each other. I'm just starting to learn about open source but what I've read and heard do far have been nothing but great things. Being able to work with somebody you've never met and soak up their knowledge is amazing.

Hello everyone! I am just joining Red Hat's Learning Community! I am currently taking a Red Hat course (NOS-120) at Fayetteville Technical Community College in Fayetteville, North Carolina. I am excited to be able to use this community and the resources to help me as I begin learning Linux with Redhat. I hope to be able to come back and contribute here once I learn more of what I am doing. I am excited for the class and the resource!

Hello, my name is Matthew Stidham. I'm new to the red hat learning community and currently studying Linux/Single User in college. I hope to get to know some of y'all as I use this resource and learn more about operating systems!

0 Kudos

Hey everyone!  Excited to land here in the world of Red Hat!  I am a fairly new student to linux, and at FTCC.  I am looking forward to all of the knowledge and experience being apart of this community will give me though!  Take care everyone!

Hi everyone. My name is Javon and I am fairly experienced in Linux and go to FTCC. I hope to get to know everyone and have great discussions pertaining to LINUX.

ginoak47
Cadet
Cadet

Hello my name is alexander G akkan i am student at FAYETTEVILLE TECH COMMUNITY COLLEGE. I love open source code(s) because they allow everyone to have the ability to learn and grow from nothing more then access to youtube.com which you can pretty much learn anything from a quick youtube search and a computer. i always had this obession with hackers and as a child thought they were like super heros so when i enrolled in San diego job corp and was actually there for my highschool diploma (my life story is long but yes i dropped out of highschool at 14 and had no other choice at the age of 18 to finish with a highschool diploma and not a gda was attending a JOB corp facility.) but they requiered me to take a trade so i chose plumbing but i ended up getting into it with a fellow student and they forced me into computer tech where i fell in love with computers i was lucky to have a very educated and intellegent instructor tony who introduced me to the wonderful world of penetration testing and my first intro to the famous open source OS and my personal favorite OS avaible espesially free "KALI-LINUX" . open source code allows anyone to grow to there minds limits.

0 Kudos
Dom_Keal
Cadet
Cadet

Hey I'm Dom, just wanted to drop by and say hello to the discussion board!

0 Kudos

Hello everyone my name is Malik and I discovered red hat learning through my college instructor. I'm currently taking NOS 120: Linux/Unix. It's a challege but I'm willing to learn the red hat. Some of my hobbies are walks at the park, music just to name a few. It's nice to meet everyone and hopefully I'll see you guys again!

0 Kudos
sosys
Cadet
Cadet

Opensource is the beginning of great thing, the community start to participate and make the application better!

0 Kudos
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone - we have an exciting contest that concludes tomorrow we would love for you to participate in: https://learn.redhat.com/t5/Red-Hat-Learning-Community-News/Win-prizes-and-join-the-Red-Hat-Learning...

Prizes include Red Hat JBL waterproof speakers!

--
Deanna
0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.