cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
exceed
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

lab environment is not working again

I have raised a support ticket and I have got no answer yet. I really needed the lab environment today to practice for an exam tomorrow but the environment is just saying "Starting". Tried to re-create the lab environment but it has been in "building" state for 1 hour.

Usually i dont use lab environments on a sunday but since i have an exam tomorrow it wanted to use it. Im writing this post to see if there might be someone from red hat that can fix it or contact someone who can. So tired of these environments not working when you pay so much.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Chetan_Tiwary_

Hi @exceed , 

Regret the incovenience caused to you !

Have you got any response yet on your support case ? It should be working fine now though.

exceed
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

No, no responses. I had to delete the lab environment since it would not stop. I dont need it now thought since the exam was yesterday. I needed it fixed when I actually needed it.

MarkC
Cadet
Cadet

Well, the Lab Environment is down.  This was a great time to work on my class as I had a 3 day weekend...  PLEASE get this up and running so I can as Ricardo says.  "I can get my hands dirty".  That and I only have 13 days left in my clase.

Chetan_Tiwary_

Hi @MarkC ,

Please raise a support case from your rol portal, our team will help you with the same. 

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.