Limited Time Offer: Free Red Hat Preliminary Exam for all Red Hat
Academy students – Global (excluding Russia)
From October 24, 2022 through December 31, 2022 (the “Promotional Period”), Red Hat is
offering all Red Hat Academy students, a 100% discount off Red Hat’s local Manufacturer’s
Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) of a single Red Hat Preliminary Exam (the “Promotional
Offer”). Only the following Red Hat Product is included in the Promotional Offer (“the Eligible
- PE124K (Preliminary Exam in Red Hat System Administration I)
Terms and Conditions
- In order to participate in this promotion and qualify to receive a 100% discount off Red
Hat’s local MSRP of an Eligible Product, participant must have: 1) Been enrolled in, or
completed at least twenty-five percent (25%) of the Red Hat System Administration I
course (RH124) between September 1, 2020 and October 31, 2022; 2) Completed a
Student Profile in the Red Hat Academy Talent Network during the Promotional Period;
3) Be of legal adult age in the country of residence in which they are registering and
making the purchase, or must provide parental consent to participate in this promotion;
and 4) provide valid payment (“Eligible Participant”).
- Red Hat Academy students enrolled in, or who have completed at least twenty-five
percent (25%) of the Red Hat System Administration I course (RH124) prior to
September 1, 2020 and after October 31, 2022 are excluded from this Promotional
- The Red Hat Preliminary Exam is subject to exam, country and testing center availability.
- The Promotional Offer applies to one (1) Eligible Product for each Eligible Participant.
- The Promotional Offer cannot be used retroactively for any Red Hat Preliminary Exams
in which Eligible Participant is currently registered or for exam rescheduling.
- In the event that the Red Hat Preliminary Exam is canceled by Red Hat for any reason, an
enrolled Eligible Participant will be able to apply the Promotional Discount to a
subsequent rescheduled Red Hat Preliminary Exam as long as all other eligibility criteria
- Eligible Participants are responsible for assessing their suitability for taking the Red Hat
- Promotional codes provided by Red Hat will be valid for sixty (60) days from the date the
code is issued to Eligible Participants, excepting that in no case shall a promotional
code be valid beyond March 1, 2023.
- Promotional codes will not be reissued or extended.
- Red Hat reserves the right to modify or cancel this Promotional Offer at any time
- This Promotional Offer is non-transferrable, and no assignments or substitutions are
- This Promotional Offer may not be combined with any other promotions, offers,
discounts, bundles, or coupons.
- If an Eligible Participant violates any of the Promotional Offer terms, the Promotional
Offer will be void.
- Promotional Offer is void where prohibited by law.
- Unless otherwise provided for in these terms and conditions, all terms of the Enterprise
Agreement and Appendix 2A per (https://www.redhat.com/en/about/agreements) and
the associated Red Hat Training Policies
(https://www.redhat.com/en/about/red-hat-training-policies) (“collectively, the
Agreements”) shall apply to the Red Hat Product(s) sold in connection with this
- In the event of a conflict between the Terms and Conditions and the Agreements, the
conflict may be resolved at Red Hat’s discretion in favor of the terms of the Promotional
Offer during the Promotional Period.
+91 99202 28866