cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeesshnasree
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

how to merge two linux 7.6 x.dvd1.iso and x.dvd2.iso into single iso for use on VMware fusion 11.2

hi all,

i downloaded linux os 7.6 two dvd .iso but unable to use .could you please help me two iso into single iso for bootable. could you please step by step merge two dvd .iso into single file .iso . I am waiting for your valuable reply .

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
JG_Kootstra
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi Jeesshnasree,

Why do you need to merge the two iso's for DVD ISO 2 contains srpms, these are not needed for the installations.

A srpm is used to rebuild a binary rpm. if it is broken or you want to make a change to its content.

Regards,

Jan Gerrit Kootstra

0 Kudos
jeesshnasree
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

hi @JG_Kootstra,

can i use single rhel 7.6 dvd1 for regular activities , could you please confirm. if  any prerequisites require while rhel 7.6  installaion .kindly provide steps .

0 Kudos
JG_Kootstra
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

If you mean by DVD 2 the supplementary DVD, this one can be used after the installation to add extra applications.
Not needed for the installation of the Operating System.

0 Kudos

Introducing visitor working frameworks from ISO pictures in VMware Workstation (1002) ... On the off chance that your OS introduce ranges different plates, you have to utilize an ISO picture of ... Workstation 11.x (for Windows); VMware Workstation 6.x (Linux)

https://smconsultant.com/
0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.