lauren
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer
  • 19.1K Views

Red Hat Academy Welcomes you to the RHLC!

Welcome to the Red Hat Learning Community! As a Red Hat Academy community within the Red Hat Learning Community, let's get to know more about one another. Reply to this post with details about yourself, what school you are with, what RHA courses you are teaching/plan to teach, any skills you would like to develop, and a fun fact to share with your fellow RHLC and RHA community members! 

Labels (3)
63 Replies
JT_BHS
Cadet
Cadet

Thank you Dennis. I am looking for Instructor resources. I am sure they are available but I don't know where to look, If you can point me to some resources, that will be very helpful. 

Thank you

Jyoti

0 Kudos
dennisk
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Jyoti,

Since you are a Red Hat Academy you can connect with other RHA instructors here or email Trish about joining our bi-weekly happy hour.

Dennis

0 Kudos

I'm Weerachai , From Thailand119993211_10218209083478767_9120719657494263912_n (2).jpg

https://page2me.github.io
0 Kudos

Hello!

My name is Timofei Kurilin. I`m a Linux instuctor in the IThub-college in Moscow, Russia. Now I`m teaching linux to 4 groups of developers. We haven`t started the RH124 course yet, but we want to introduce that course to our system administrators and information security groups.

I`m very glad and grateful for this wonderful opportunity of introducing RHA Courses at our college, because it is very detailed and professional. I think this course is crucial for our students. It will help them in their career.

0 Kudos
Miodrag
Cadet
Cadet

Hi all,

my name is Miodrag Kostadinovic and I represent Computer Science Faculty ( Racunarski Fakultet - RAF ) in Serbia in Belgrade :). Currently our Linux curriculum is based on LPIC1 and LPIC2 topics ( with our materials ) but we are glad that we have become a Red Hat Academy partner and that we can provide our students with the best program for Linux certification. We are new to RHA and we plan to teach RH124, RH134 and RH254. 

Anyway we are glad to be a part of this community and I hope that we will chat about different problems and topics in the future :)

Stay safe!!

Trevor
Starfighter Starfighter
Starfighter

Hello Miodrag,

Glad to have you as a part of the Red Hat Academy family.  You've made an excellent decision to be a part of awesome organization.

Hope you're safe and well!

Trevor

Trevor "Red Hat Evangelist" Chandler
0 Kudos

Muneeb K from Villa College, Maldives. 

I am a Sys Engineer/Instructor representing the Center for Information & Communication Technology (CICT), Villa College. 

Well, we don't have any specialized short term courses at the moment. So, we plan to start with RHCSA, then RHCE ... Also, we are trying to expand our Red Hat courses to the most inhabited islands. 

Yes, I am new here.  Thank you for accepting us for RHA. Even though the Maldives doesn't have a big Linux/Open source community, we are trying to make some changes if possible.

Thanks.... 

0 Kudos
arshpreet
Cadet
Cadet

hello everyone my name is Arshpreet Kaur and I am new here, looking forward t learning Red hat for my career development.

@lauren wrote:

Welcome to the Red Hat Learning Community! As a Red Hat Academy community within the Red Hat Learning Community, let's get to know more about one another. Reply to this post with details about yourself, what school you are with, what RHA courses you are teaching/plan to teach, any skills you would like to develop, and a fun fact to share with your fellow RHLC and RHA community members! 

Assistant Professor, GNA University, Phagwara
Kanegelo
Cadet
Cadet

Hello!

I'm Kanegelo, been teaching Linux and Networking related courses at Tshwane University of Technology (this side of Africa!) for  years.

I hope by joining hands (sanitised hands of course!) with Red Hat Academy, we can enable our students to increase their practical mastery of Linux.

Mo-Afrika Ikitsi, Ruri!
What if its true!?
dennisk
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Kanegelo,

Welcome and I can tell even from your short email that you are the kind of teacher I'd want if I were a flegling penguin.

Dennis

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.