Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hsadikot
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Testing Centre Issues

Hi,

For the past few days I am trying to book the EX288 exam through my learning subscription. I choose the option of the testing centre and the reservation is done successfully at the LTC Thane centre in Mumbai (Maharashtra). But after a few days I get an automated mail stating that my exam has been cancelled at the selected centre and I have to reschedule it because of covid19. In Mumbai(Maharashtra) there were two centres availible one in Powai and one in Thane but now only one location is availible that is Thane. 

I have scheduled my exams twice and my exams automatically gets cancelled due to covid-19 and only one testing centre is availible? Can anyone explain why is this happening? Will only one testing centre be availible in Mumbai during the pandemic?

Thanks,

Huzefa

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
ricardo_jun

Hi @Hsadikot ,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this problem. What you can do, though, is to take the exam from home, but you will need to have an external webcam to support this new kind of delivery. For extra information, please, refer to https://learn.redhat.com/t5/Course-Exam-Announcements/Red-Hat-certification-remote-exams-now-availab...

Good luck in your exam!

Regards

Ricardo

Hsadikot
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Hi 

I understand that the remote exams are now availible but why are the physical testing locations reduced from two to one in Mumbai? Is this change permenent or temporary?

Thanks,

Huzefa

0 Kudos

yes i also wanted to know the center in powai mumbai is temporary closed or permanently closed for an individual exams?

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.