Red Hat Certified Architect Changes

Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Red Hat is making some changes to the program and the way that we position it to help IT organizations and professionals worldwide better understand the program and what it means to be an RHCA.

For years, in order to earn RHCA you first had to earn Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE.)  As the Red Hat product portfolio expanded into middleware, we expanded the program to provide a path to RHCA for developers who have earned either Red Hat Certified Enterprise Microservices Developer (RHCEMD) or Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer (RHCJD.)

Check out this article by Randy Russell, Director of Certification for Red Hat to learn more.  It takes you through the changes to the Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA) Program in detail.

3 responses