cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DO280 - Error EOF

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm learning the DO280 v4.10 and trying to run some basic first openshift commands like:

oc get nodes
oc get csr

but I'm getting in Workstation:

error: Missing or incomplete configuration info. Please point to an existing, complete config file:

1. Via the command-line flag --kubeconfig

2. Via the KUBECONFIG environment variable

3. In your home directory as ~/.kube/config To view or setup config directly use the 'config' command.

I also Tried to ssh into lab utility and run the oc commands and i'm getting:

Unable to connect to the server: EOF

Tried: ./wait.sh or ./sign.sh -> they are both taking too long (longer as 1h) and no response (waiting...)

My Last Chance was: Deleting and Creating the whole Lab enviorment and i'm getting the Same Error again and nothing changed.

I have tried every Step suggested in the book but it didn't help, can you guys please help me?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alexcorcoles
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

The 4.10 version of the course uses a three-node cluster which surprisingly, in my experience, is slower to start. If you are able to, switch to the 4.12 version- besides being newer, I think it will work better.

But even on the 4.12 course, there are ongoing performance issues with the lab environments, which have greater effect on bigger and more demanding labs.

wait.sh under normal conditions takes less than 30 minutes from lab start. If it's taking longer for you, I suggest you use the feedback button to open a support case- the support team has more information to debug lab issues.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

also tried to log into OpenShift with oc login -u .... -p ....  to connect to the Cluster and got the same Error

0 Kudos
alexcorcoles
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

The 4.10 version of the course uses a three-node cluster which surprisingly, in my experience, is slower to start. If you are able to, switch to the 4.12 version- besides being newer, I think it will work better.

But even on the 4.12 course, there are ongoing performance issues with the lab environments, which have greater effect on bigger and more demanding labs.

wait.sh under normal conditions takes less than 30 minutes from lab start. If it's taking longer for you, I suggest you use the feedback button to open a support case- the support team has more information to debug lab issues.

SIVARAJ_N
Cadet
Cadet

1. Please try "lab install-troubleshoot start" command in workstation. 

2. check this path  /etc/usr/local/etc/ocp4.config

After try to login. 

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.