DO180 - Red Hat OpenShift Administration I: Operating a Production Cluster

Jump to solution

Dear colleagues,

After the migration to the new platform, i am not able to start the lab. After performing the "lab start cli-resources", it is stuck in state "Verifying cluster state".
I have checked the logs generated in /tmp/log/labs/cli-resources and there are several errors messages related with sslerror.

I am attaching here some prints.

2024-04-09_11-29-07.png2024-04-09_11-30-06.png

I have delete and recreate the lab and issue remains.

If someone can assist on this matter i would appreciate.

BR.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
bchardim
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

You must login to utility as lab user and run the wait.sh script (located at /home/lab). Then wait until the script finished before starting any lab command. It will take 15-20 minutes to finish, the time that OCP takes to finish to start.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Seems that the issue is now resolved.
I had to wait for more than the 20m. We can close this thread.

bchardim
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

You must login to utility as lab user and run the wait.sh script (located at /home/lab). Then wait until the script finished before starting any lab command. It will take 15-20 minutes to finish, the time that OCP takes to finish to start.

FWIW, it can take more than 20 minutes. I've had multiple occurrences where it's taken more than an hour. Twice it took more than two hours.

Chetan_Tiwary_

@juggergnat you should not run any lab start / finish script or do anything in the VM until the cluster is up and ready - I have seen  often that if you run any lab script, in between the cluster readiness , it takes more time - otherwise 20 mins approximately should be fine. 

If it is taking you 1 or 2 hours - please open a support case and our support team will help you. 

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.