cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RHCSA8 & RHCE9

Jump to solution

I'm going to take RHCSA8 next week, but RHCE9 is here, Can I go for the RHCE in RHEL9 or would I need to first get RHCSA 9 Certification?

Thank you.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
14 Replies
melnajim
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer
Hi armann
I have passed rhcsa 9 and rhce9 successfully but on rhel8 I have only rhcsa rhel8, do you think it’s enough for rhce or it should do rhce8 again so that to become certified on both
0 Kudos
melnajim
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer
Exam ex294 is hardly do you have any tips so that successful, I think it’s butter ex294 before that RedHat to transform exam because exam was regarding only Linux while now Ansible
0 Kudos
melnajim
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer
Hi
About this method during my exam rhcsa 9 I have done all only point 5 instead I have put this cmd /usr/sbin/reboot -f
. Find the line that loads the Linux kernel and add "init=/bin/bash" to the end of the line.
2. mount -o remount,rw /
This is necessary because it's mounted as read-only.
3. passwd
4. touch /.autorelabel
5. exec /usr/lib/systemd/systemd/
To reboot the machine.
0 Kudos

Does anyone know if the RHCSA 9 Remote exam will be based on RHEL 9.1 or the lattest 9.3 ?
I'm scheduled to  take the exam tomorrow, and as I'm doing some practice labs, I learned that since RHEL 9.3, the default behavior of grub2-mkconfig is changed. Refer to Change in the default behavior of grub2-mkconfig

Thank you

0 Kudos
melnajim
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer
Does matter it’s same you practice a lot on whatever rhel 9
0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.