K1n5_G405T
Cadet
Cadet

Re: Introduce yourself to the Community

Goodevening my fellow classmates

My name is Avery Delpit, Served in the  US ARMY 82nd Airborne Division as a paratrooper, currently going to school full-time to persue my passion for cybersecurity. If i was to say if I had a all time personal hero or favorite person it would be Niccolio Machievelli, and Ludwig Van Beethoven. I chose this two as my favorite being that they were influential figures during a period of time in history innovation and ideas were allowed to run free. They shaped modern music and modern politics today with their famous pieces of literature and symphonies. My favorite televison show would have to be Mr.Robot, because the main character perfectly resembles how I am as a person and the way that i think, but i haven't watch the show in some time that reminds me maybe I need to catch up on some seasons. My favorite hobbies are console gaming, listening to audiobooks, Driving late nights, and getting lost within my own world of thoughts while driving. My mom has a Masters in computer science, as well as accounting, My dad is a up and coming politician/ owner of a business for 35 years, the other side of my family I keep at a distance. I went to school before to try to become a electrician, I kinda cant remember what the major was for that field, but I stopped going to persue a career in the Armed Forces, hoping to later in the future to continue to serve my country on the federal side of things. So that's me in a nutshell.

"Knowledge is Power, while ignorance can be bliss"

"Never judge a fool by his actions, becasuse sometimes even the fool can be the most wisest of them all"

0 Kudos
Rodrigua6751
Cadet
Cadet

Hello, 

My name is Allan Rodriguez-Aguirre, I am from Fayetteville, NC studying at FTCC to work towards my System Security & Analysis Degree. I am new to RedHat but I am ready to work with it and learn more about it. I have previous knowledge of Linux, thanks to courses I took during the Fall, that have encouraged me to further my education. I am excited to achieve a great learning experience!

sheluvmare
Cadet
Cadet

Hi my name is Amare. This is my first time using red hat. I am using it becasue i am currently taking courses at Fayettteville Technical Community College. I hope that I have a great experience using red hat.

TheTr1Stan
Cadet
Cadet

Hello everyone! My name is Tristan and I am currently a student at Fayetteville Technical Community College. I am currently aspiring to work in Information Technology. For my hobbies, I occassionally game and I work around computers seeing how technology maximizes our effort put into what we do on a daily basis.Since I have been a child, technology has piqued my interest since my days in Elementary school. I look forward to working with the Redhat community!

CiscoP
Cadet
Cadet

Hello everyone, my name is Francisco nice to meet you all. I am working on my second semester trying to get my AA in system security and analysis. I am new to IT and just want to learn as much as I can and network with like minded people. 

sheppars8459
Cadet
Cadet

Hello my name is Sarah and I am glad to be a part of this community. I love to watch anything on Netflix and I love to eat lol! I am in school for cyber security and Red Hat is very new to me. I'm a tad overwhelmed but am excited for the semester.

Hello everyone, my name is Bettina and I am a student at Fayetteville Technical Community College working towards my degrees in Networking Management, Networking Administration, and Cyber Security. The only experience I have had was through the IT courses that I have taken and The dabbling in fixing/repairing software and hardware on my personally owned computers and every now and again my friend's desktop and laptop. As an individual, I am not too much of a people person so I figured this is the perfect career for me. I am self-motivated and an overachiever. I am a private and down to earth type. Other than that I plan on continuing my education by transferring to FSU. I look forward to all the new things that come with this semester and I am excited to get started. I hope everyone is staying safe. Have a wonderful and blessed day.

Graham8323
Cadet
Cadet

Good evening, my name is Jacqueline.

I am being introduced to Red Hat training for my Linux course towards my degree in Computer Science. I currently work as a IT help desk administrator and want to expand my knowlegde in IT. I look forward to all the training and discussions that will be availble.

t_baldauf
Cadet
Cadet

Hi,
I am Thomas from Austria. I first used RedHat Linux back in school in 2000. I did a upper secondary technical school, later graduated from University of Vienna in IT Management and had my first job in food processing automation. For the last 8 years I worked as IT Manager and teacher in the Austrian School System in K8 and K12.
This year I will have a new role as ambassador for the future learning lab in Vienna (www.futurelearning.at) and also will start my first own business.
I want to provide schools all over Austria and SMBs with high quality IT knowledge and help with processes and customization going digital.
I am here to get officially certificated and I am super excited on kubernetes and docker - as I see these as very promising eco friendly technological steps for the IT of the future.

Hi Everyone,

I am a student at Fayetteville Tech in the Systems Security and Analysis program. My background is more in Data Management and PC Repair which enjoyed but wanted more in technology.  So, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and learn a new path of technology. I don't have a strong foundation in using Linux but I do have some knowledge of Linux due to previous classes.  I am super excited to learn more about Linux through this Red Hat platform. 

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.