I've passed EX380 at a third attempt and 480 at 2nd attempt. My advices are :
1. Practice with labs from ROL as much as you can. Mostly, 90% of exam scope is based on labs taken from learning materials.
2. Also, I've highly recommend to setup your own CRC cluster or use Openshift sandbox and start doing things from scratch. You will learn a lot with this approach.I'm always preparing for RH exams in this way.
3. Study documentation and try to remember wher particular services, parts are placed.
4. If you can do something via UI, just do it. For me result matters, so if any task is better to do via UI, do it via UI.
5. Learn how things works, then how they are connected eachother.
Hi, passed even if with a low score the EX380, actually some tasks that were working I was given a low score... it would be useful to know the errors that were made