This thread is dedicated to connect you with Red Hat subject matter experts who can help answer your questions regarding Red Hat remote exams. Please see the following resources for Red Hat Remote Exams below:
For questions on scheduling or redeeming your exams, please use the Red Hat Certification team comment form here.
**Our subject matters experts in the Red Hat Learning Community will not be assisting with tasks related to scheduling exams.
Thank you a lot for the thourought explaination!!!
In the meantime I've researched a little more and even tried other distros but without success. Looks like redhat or linux in modern Apple hardware will be a mirage in the near future. :(
Anyway, Thank you again!
As per the techincal document I've to boot my laptop using rhrexboot.iso but its not working for me. however rhrexboot-2020-08.iso works well. So can I take remote exam on 2020-08.iso or I have to use only latest iso ?
Hey all, I have some questions.
1) I have scheduled my exam and on that probably it might be bad weather so till what time I can reschedule the exam.
2) Is the connection of cable important, as I am having a very good wireless connection and also I'm giving this exam from RedHat ThinkPad so there is no slot for that cable.
3) How to copy-paste in remote exams. Any solution.
1. Should be before 24 hours else you wont see a reschedule option (as of my knowledge)
2. If your WiFi is good and you are confident, use that. Test with the Exam ISO and do compatibility check to ensure this. (I had some issue during an exam as the terminal was super slow, so in the middle of exam, I plugged the LAN cable !!!, even I am using a 1GBPS broadband connection)
3. Try the mouse right click, and see what is the option available. as per my experience,
hope this will help
Hi All ,
I'm facing the following issue when booting the exam ISO :
../..grub-core/lib/relocator.c:1493:out of memory.
Press any key to contnue.
It looks to be freezed !
I will be grateful for your help :)
Assuming no hardware issues, it is likely your ISO was corrupted. I would recommend re-downloading it and writing it into the USB stick again (preferably a new stick to rule out the problem with the old one).