Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 111K Views

Introduce yourself to the Community

Welcome to the Red Hat Learning Community! As we build a diverse community dedicated to collaborative, open source learning, let's get to know more about each other. Reply to this post with details about yourself, your background,  the skills you want to develop (or have developed ), career stories, favorite Red Hat courses, fun facts and anything else you may want to share with your fellow RHLC community members! 

This question is part of the 100K Member Contest - don't forget to kudo the original contest post to be entered. 

--
Deanna
518 Replies
Lynnise
Cadet
Cadet

Hello Everyone,

Going to follow someone else's format.  

I am a career change college student, learning Redhat.

I currently attend courses at Fayetteville Technical Community College.  

Not sure what my speciality is, still learning.

Hello my name is Gerald King and I am second year student at Fayetteville Tech majoring in Information security and Network Management. I anticipate graduating in the spring of 2020 and in and effort to prepare myself for the job market I am being pro active by reaching out to everyone currently in the industry. My instructor at FTCC is a huge Redhat advocate and encourages us to utilize the oppurtunities which they have to offer. I look forward to connecting and sharing information with all of you. 

Hi my name is Darrin Patterson and this May I will be graduating with a degree in Information technology system security analysis and my goal is to find my place in Linux community because I have already taken red hat courses and I have enjoyed the RedHat so far and I want to grower more and gain as much knowledge as I can.

Nice to meet everyone and be apart of rehat family
DP

0 Kudos

Hi my name is Darrin Patterson and this May I will be graduating with a degree in Information technology system security analysis and my goal is to find my place in Linux community because I have already taken red hat courses and I have enjoyed the RedHat so far and I want to grow more and gain as much knowledge as I can.

Nice to meet everyone and be apart of RedHat family
DP

Terry55
Cadet
Cadet

Hello All!

My name is Terry Webster. I'm currently a working on my degree as a Security Analsys.

I have enjoyed learning Linux in the RedHat community.

Greetings! I am Trey Gonzalez, i'm 20 years young! I am the RHA Ambassador representing Glendale Community College in Phoenix AZ. I have taken the RHSA 124/134 as well as a hybrid course for RHEL 7 System Security with more focus on defensive/offensive Security operations. I am about a semester away from my Associates in Information Security, I will be stepping into my BA in Cyber Operations. As for work, I currently work for the Desktop Development team here at GCC IT. Here, we work with image provisioning/development, deployment, application deployment and an ample amount of automation! It's all good stuff. Redhat Learning Community will be my first time stepping into a community of this magnitude, I have always been a lone wolf so it will be exciting to be surrounded by a group of likeminded individuals. Hopefully I can share some of my knowledge, gain even more and we can all step forward into great ideas!

Estibi
Cadet
Cadet

Hi everyone, I am René Angeles, I am 23 years old and i just got my first job, i am recently graduate and my goal is build a profesional TI career

Hello, my name is Khalil Humphrey I am currently a Networking IT major. I will be graduating in the fall of 2020. I really enjoy working with coding and working with Networking connections. Also I enjoy cracking codes and using my own knowledge to figure it out. I am on here to see what redhat is offering and to find a job in the field I am going for.

Hello, 

I am new to the redhat community, but I love learning.  Can't wait to see what this site and community has to offer/what I can add.

0 Kudos

Hello Everyone! My name is Forrest Bennett. I am currently a student at FTCC. I am majoring in IT system security and analysis. With a double major in Network Management. I look forward to learning a lot from the RedHat community.

Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.