Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deanna
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 108K Views

Introduce yourself to the Community

Welcome to the Red Hat Learning Community! As we build a diverse community dedicated to collaborative, open source learning, let's get to know more about each other. Reply to this post with details about yourself, your background,  the skills you want to develop (or have developed ), career stories, favorite Red Hat courses, fun facts and anything else you may want to share with your fellow RHLC community members! 

This question is part of the 100K Member Contest - don't forget to kudo the original contest post to be entered. 

--
Deanna
518 Replies
Roshang98
Cadet
Cadet

My name is Roshan Chandrasekara. I am a final year student of Fayetteville technical community college, Fayetteville, NC. Currently I am Perusing Associate in network management. I am a newbie to red hat Linux and planning to take red hat administration exam in next year.

CK26
Cadet
Cadet

Hello, everyone! My name is Christian. I'm a student at Fayetteville Technical Community College in North Carolina, studying computer programming. I specialize in Python and I enjoy learning about Linux and using Linux at home. I was once enlisted as Field Artillery, but I find that computers and technology have always fascinated me. I enjoy what I'm learning, and I hope to apply myself at a new job soon.

MWHB
Cadet
Cadet

My name is Marc. I'm a college student at Fayetteville Technical Community College in North Carolina. I'm studying to become a programmer. I want to be able to put Java, C#, and python certificates on my resume alongside an Associate's degree before I hit the job market. 

Orion
Cadet
Cadet

Hi my name is Orion and im a student at Fayetteville Tech Community College. on course to graduate in 2021 with a major in Networking and Security Administration. Excited for my classes as I learn and develop new skills. As I get further into my courses im happy I chose this career path as I love learning all about tech. Interested in what the future holds for me.

Who am I:

I am a college student majoring in network management and security anaylsis.

What are my interests:

Over the years i have become interested in different linux distrubutions as well as redhats various open source projects; furthermore when i first learned of Red Hat Linux my curiosity grew even more (no to mention redhat is its own seperate entity). I have experience with web programming, graphic design, networking computer progrming  etc.... pretty much a need to know concerning the foundations to IT. Ever sense i switched linux based operating system i have never felt the urge to switch to anything else!

Oxsinn26
Cadet
Cadet

I am  a student at Fayetteville Technical community college in fayetteville Norh Carolina. I have worked with the majority of linux distro's. I  wont to learn as much as i can so that i can apply for a redhat cerification. My major is System Security and Anaylsis. My goal is to get Comptia and redhat cetif before the end of 2020. 

Eugy_w
Cadet
Cadet

Hi! My name is eugy and I'm new to Linux. Its my first semester taking IT classes. I've always wanted to learn more and that is one reason why I joined this community. It is recommended by my instructor. Im currently living in Fayetteville, NC. I like to learn new things even though sometimes it can be challeging. I'm looking forward to learn more.

HoiN
Cadet
Cadet

Greetings! My name is Hoi Newcomb. I am new to Red Hat System. In fact I am new to IT! I started my first semester classes for Systems security & Analysis in beginning of 2019. It is some what challenging since my last school years was 15+ years ago.   I was working in the medical field previous my study, it is definitely exciting and I am looking forward to change my career field. I do like to travel and spend time with my family. Nice to meet  you all. 

NickH
Flight Engineer Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Blimey, it's a world of adventure at Fayetteville Technical community college.

Cnherring
Flight Engineer
Flight Engineer

Yep we think this learning community is a great resource for our folks.  Looking forward to hearing their feedback.  We have a spectrum of students taking the RH 124 classes PC Support, Networking, Programming, and Security students.  

0 Kudos
Join the discussion
You must log in to join this conversation.